Museum and Family Fun Pass Program
This program is supported in its entirety by the Friends of the North
To reserve or cancel a pass please call the Reference Desk at 732-246-3545.
Passes will be loaned for a 3 day period.
- Day of pick up– Pick up your pass at the Reference Desk after 3PM
- Day of use– The day you plan on visiting the venue
- Return day– Return the pass before 11AM (1PM on Sundays)
Liberty Science Center: You do not need to have a pass to use this program. Just show your North Brunswick Library card and receive $3.00 off the admission price.
Information about the program:
- North Brunswick library patrons ages 18 and up may check out one pass per household at a time. Limit 4 passes per month.
- Patron must be in good standing and their library card cannot have any of the following:
Lost or damaged items
Fines in excess of $3.00
- Patron may reserve passes up to 90 days in advance by calling the Reference Desk.
Picking up and returning passes:
- Patron must present the library card under whose name the pass was reserved.
- Pick up and return of passes can only be done in person at the Reference Desk.
No shows and cancelling reservations:
- If you do not pick up your pass by the day of use it will constitute a “no show.” If the reservation is cancelled the day before or on the “Day of Use” it will also be considered a “no show.” Because demand for passes is high, 2 “no shows” in a 60 day period may result in a 2 month block on pass reservations.
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 2 days before the “Day of Use” by calling the Reference Desk at 732-246-3545.
Late, lost or unreturned passes:
- There will be a $5.00 late fee each day the pass is past due. The maximum fine will be equal to the pass replacement cost.
- The patron is responsible for the full replacement cost if a pass is lost.
Problems, comments, or questions about the Web site?
Please contact email@example.com