The library has a meeting room available for non-profit groups. Seating is limited to about 20 people.
Please print out the application and mail, fax (732-246-1341) or bring it to the library.
For questions, please call 732-246-3545 and ask for Kathy or Cheryl.
Please check our calendar for room availability. For the most part, the calendar will indicate any time the room is in use. Occasionally, last minute events will come up, and we will notify you if there is a problem. We will call you to confirm your reservation.
We are happy to have your not-for-profit program/presentation in our library.
- If you would like, we can include your program on the events calendar of our website.
- Any fliers produced by your organization will be posted on our bulletin board in the Reference section of the building.
- Any additional publicity must be done by yourself.
- Your phone number, not the library’s, must be used as the contact number.
- You must handle your own registration of attendees, if applicable.
- Meeting room use is limited to two reservations per month for each person/organization.
The library can provide materials for your presentation, including chairs, tables, a white board and markers. If there is anything else you need, please contact us and we will make every effort to accommodate you.