Please log in to see our current content offerings.
With Hoopla, North Brunswick Public Library gives you free access to:
- 5 checkouts per month – movies, TV, music and eAudiobooks
- Unlimited viewing or listening during your checkout period (once checkout time has expired, item will automatically disappear from your computer or device)
- Over 100,000 titles with new selections added weekly — new, popular, classic and educational titles
- Hoopla carries approximately 80% of albums listed on Billboard magazine’s top 100 lists, often on the day the album is released (try it before you buy it!)
- Easy to use platform – simply have your library card number and PIN handy
- What are the checkout periods for different materials?
Movies and TV are 2-3 days, songs or albums are 7 days and eAudiobooks are 21 days
- I’m having trouble using Hoopla in Internet Explorer.
Hoopla works best with other browsers and in the app form. For more information about how to get Hoopla to work with Internet Explorer, please click here for Hoopla’s help pages or get in touch with us at email@example.com
- Can I use Hoopla on my smartphone or tablet?
Yes! Search for “hoopla digital” in either the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
- What if I don’t have internet access or don’t want to use up too much data?
Using Hoopla’s mobile apps, you can do a temporary download so that you can play content later, without Internet access. In iOS devices, simply tap the cloud icon and wait for the “download complete” message. On Android devices, look for the word DOWNLOAD in the upper, right-hand corner. NBPL offers free WiFi, so you can bring your device to any branch to complete temporary downloads.
- If I’m under 18, what can I check out?
Checkout rules are the same as our physical collection: cardholder must be 18 to checkout movies and TV; expired or blocked cards will not have access.
- What if I need help?
Click here for Hoopla help pages or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-246-3435