Need a document notarized? Well you are in luck, the North Brunswick Library has several Notary Publics on staff. Please call before you come in to make sure a Notary is available (1-732-246-3545).
- Please note: there is a $2.50 charge/signature. Notaries should be available at all times when the library is open, so please call ahead to check for availability.
- Notary Service is not available for deeds, wills, living wills, living trusts, codicils, depositions, mortgages or other real estate closing documents.
Please read our notary policy before you visit us.
OTHER NOTARIES IN THE AREA INCLUDE:
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CALL FIRST TO CONFIRM HOURS AND FEES.
- NORTH BRUNSWICK MUNICIPAL BUILDING
- Address: 710 Hermann Road
- Phone: 732 247-0922
- S LOMBARDO AGENCY
- Address: 1014 Livingston Avenue #102
- Phone: 732 828-2838
- EAST BRUNSWICK PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Address: 2 Jean Walling Civic Center, East Brunswick EAN
- Phone: 732 390-6761