- From any page on the North Brunswick Public Library website, locate the “I want to” section and click on “Find Library Materials”.
- You will be redirected to the library catalog.
- At the top right of the page, click “Log In” Enter your library card number and Pin number, then click “Log in.” If you don’t know your pin number, please stop by the library. We cannot give pin numbers over the phone.
- In the search bar at the top of the page, search for the item you are looking for.
- From the results, click on the “Place Hold” button to the right of the item.
- When it is your turn for the item, you will be notified by a phone call or email.
Helpful tip: If you log in at the top right of the catalog using your library card number and pin, you can then place multiple holds and check your account without having to enter your information each time. Just remember to log out when you are finished.
We are happy to help you place or cancel holds. Call us at 732-246-3545 or email us!
If the Library does not own the item you want, you may request an Interlibrary Loan via Jersey Cat!