eLibrary NJ is a free library service that offers downloadable audiobooks and ebooks which are playable on computers, eReader devices, and MP3 players. The library will soon offer Advantage, a custom collection exclusively for North Brunswick Library cardholders.
Browse downloadable audiobooks and eBooks at eLibrary NJ. Enjoy these collections on your computer (Mac or PC) or on selected portable devices (including MP3, ipod) and also download directly to your iphone, iPad, Blackberry, or Android devices. You may also transfer titles to an eBook reader (including Amazon Kindle, Sony, and Nooks)
Titles range from computers to study guides to Romance and Young Adult fiction. Please note to use eLibrary NJ you will have to download Overdrive Media Console.
Accessing eLibrary NJ is very easy:
1) Click on eLibrary NJ
2) Create an “Sign in.”
2a) Select your library (Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium),
2b) Type in your library card number (on the back of your library card, starts with 29302…) and your PIN number. [Don’t know your PIN? Come in to the library or call the library and we will email it to you (if we already have your email on file) or “snail” mail it to you. Your PIN gives access to all your library accounts and to protect your privacy, we cannot give you your PIN over the phone. Thank you for understanding].
3) Once you type this in, your account information will be listed.
4) Next, simply search for a title or author.
5) Once the list is populated, select ADD TO CART. If you want more than one, click Continue Browsing. At any time, click on My Cart at the top to begin downloading.
6) Click Proceed to Checkout to finalize the process.
7) Click Download. A box will open with Open with (OverDrive Media Console) select OK.
8) The download will begin filling in your OverDrive Folder. Once it is complete, you can listen to or read it.
Note: You will need to download to files to use eLibrary NJ. OverDrive is the program that transfers audio and Ebook files from the site to your computer.Adobe Digital Editions displays ebooks. To download click on one the links above or on the right side of the eLibrary NJ page under Software Downloads.
If you have any questions, click the Help button. TheeLibrary NJ also give extensive information about downloading files and which devices are compatible.
The North Brunswick Public Library is happy to offer a collection of downloadable audiobooks from Recorded Books. OneClick Digital allows patrons to download a wide variety of titles from your home computer. Most of the titles are available for immediate download, which means no waiting or hold lists.
OneClick Digital Audiobooks can be played on any computer, laptop, or a wide range of portable devices. To access the OneClick Digital Audiobooks click here.
You can search and browse for OneClick Digital Audiobooks and listen to previews. However, to download and listen you much first create a OneClick Digital account. Click on “Create New Account” at the top right corner of the page to register.
To set up the account:
- Click here to access OneClick Digital
- Enter your library card number
- Click on the “Create New Account” link in the upper right corner of the OneClick Digital page
- Enter the information for your new account
Once you have created an account, you can log in to the library’s collection from any computer with Internet access.
Problems, comments, or questions about the Web site?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org