Summer Reading Programs!!!
Summer Reading 2015 has a super hero theme. Young children will learn that Every Hero has a Story, teens will Unmask! and adults will Escape the Ordinary. Children and teen summer reading programs begin on Friday, June 19th. The adult summer reading program will begin on Monday, June 22.
It’s not too late to participate in our summer reading programs. Children can still sign up and receive a reading sheet to record time read to earn prizes. Kids – Don’t forget to bring in your reading sheets to get credit for all your reading. There will be special prizes for the top readers!
Teens and adults can read and fill out a form for each book read. The black box for the teens is located at the Reference Desk and the green box for adults is located by the Summer Display. The more you read the better chance you have to win an Amazon gift card or a grand prize!
see Flyers for further information
- Drop-in Story Time (18m – 3yrs) on Tue, July 21, 11:00am – 11:30am
- Peaceful Frogs Storytime (ages 5 – 9) on Wed, July 22, 10:00am – 10:30am
- Socrates Cafe on Wed, July 29, 2 – 3:30pm
- Drop-in Story Time (ages 3 – 5) on Thu, July 30, 10:00am – 10:30am
- Kids Art Program (ages 6 – 8) on Thu, July 30, 11am – 12pm Class full
- Kids Art Program (ages 9 – 12) on Thu, July 30, 12pm – 1pm Class full
- Teen Video Game Tournament on Thu, July 30, 2pm – 4pm, Registration required
- Mindfulness Meditation on Thu, July 30, 7pm – 8pm
- Teen Movie: Justice League Flashpoint Paradox on Sat, August 1, 2pm – 4pm
MAY I SUGGEST: Make suggestions or ask a question and our director, Cheryl McBride, will respond. Click here to read previous suggestions.
Problems, comments, or questions about the Web site?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org